Frustration



***Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control










When I read about what she post on facebook, I'm broken heart. I'm curious about that thing. Is it true or just joking?? He saw the post too but he didn't say anything about it or deny it.  How am I supposed to react to that, my heart is broken and I can't accept the reality even though I knew that he love or like that girl but still I can't accept the reality. I don't agree if the two become real couple even I wish them happiness but that is not truly from my heart although the true is I really care about that. I knew I'm not important person to him anymore and I'm not even special to him but after this awhile he don't even tried to contact me and asking about my whereabouts. 

He gave me hope once and I still held that hope till now but this time I think I don't need to held the rope of the hope anymore. It's just my dream to have him as my future husband…what a pity. I don't know what to do when I met him again. I have to change my physical and figure before I met him again so that he will regret for not get the opportunity. I waited for him about four years already but yet he never respond to my feeling. I gave him lot of chance but he never looked at me. The only girl he wanted is that girl. What so good at that girl till he never looked at me once and think of me as a women. I  believe he knew that I had feeling toward him but he pretend not to because his love to that girl can't be replace. I'm just wasting my time waiting for him and at the end its useless and wasting. I should realize this from the beginning but I tried not to and I calm my heart to patiently waited for him. 


for now on..you are nobody because you're just a friend to me.. OK...just friend!!!don't act like you close or care for me later because my heart is frozen to you and will never turn back the way it used to be. Before i gone through so much thing, the only thing I got from that is disappointing at the end because of you. Now I can let you go and forget about you because you meant nothing to me.
You seem like wanted to ignored me and never ask about my condition and even text me like we used to be before...if that is the thing you want I will do the same just don't beg for my love again. 







Comments

  1. I wanna tell you how I feel, but I'm scared. Scared of being hurt again, scared of you not feeling the same and scared of falling harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when people tell me I've changed, when they never even knew me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s so easy to say I’m fine without you, but deep inside I’m hurt and I pretend I’m alright, because you’re doing fine without me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment