SEPTEMBER!!!








                                                               "SEPTEMBER"



September is my favorite month of all month, of course because it is my birth month. But today i'm not going to talk about my birthday but something that I think  was the worst moment in my life moreover its on my favorite month and the worst thing is it happen before my birthday. This is last year story, everything happen of course I wound't denied it because of me...yeah, because of me. In this case, I do blame my self but what I can't take is what that person do to me.

A week before the incident happen, He and I talking on going for movie during my birthday and I did not say I'm going nor not going. what I told him was I said that my friend wanted to celebrate my birthday with me on the same day but its not confirm yet but if you wanted to go,,just tell me..I can tell them that I am going with you but He did mention that He don't want to ruin my pan with my friend but I said its okay. Lets talk about this later on and if you sure you want to spent time with me..I' m okay with it. Yeah, I expecting so much from my friends and him. I plan I'm going to celebrate my birthday with my friends first then I'm going out with him. But...what happen on that day was....

When I expecting so much both side, everything not going according my plan. There's no news from him and my friends just ask me to go to stall with them. I told them I am going out with my friend but again..no news from him. I am hoping that he at least tell me that he want to cancel the plan or just text me but nothing.. its disappointing. Then, I decide to celebrate my birthday with my friend and I know they are planing on something for me but I'm so blessed that they want to be with me on my special day and that more that enough for me. We just celebrate my birthday at karaoke room with few of my friends. I knew about something few hours before my birthday before we decide to go to karaoke I found out that He did going out with this girl, the girl I used to ask from him..He celebrating that girl birthday which had been past few weeks ago..yes, they celebrating her birthday at the same place we celebrate my birthday. Its heartbreaking for me...frankly speaking, I don't care if He want to celebrate that girl birthday but not a day before my birthday..that is so rude of one person to celebrate another girl birthday on the day of one girl special day. His priority was that girl, He forgot his plan with me and never try to tell me or there's no news from him. Of course, I thought the plan still going on but everything ruin, this is the worst moment of my life..because it happen a day before my special day. From what I remember He was the last person to wish my birthday that day, when I expecting he will be the first one. everything seem fake for me...He want to make its like something bad happen..I'm the option.



There when I decide to get over all the friendship thingy and knowing each other forever. I'm not going to give him a second chance anymore because I've been giving him so much chance already..H might no know but He should have the sense and never try to makes me a option. Today, its almost 5 month since we last contact. I don't want to talk to him anymore...I am not giving him a chance. I get over it..and I want to forget everything. Its hurt and disappointing. It's over.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog