-TRAVEL -







My dream is to travel the world, how I wish I can travel the world with my friends or family. I know it sounds impossible and hard to make it come true. I know I will never going anywhere with my current situation right now especially in  my age, salary, working and so on but one thing for sure..I will never give up on my dream, Although I'm not going to travel the world but I definitely going to my favorite place in this world someday..  I'm not sure when can I have the chance to travel to my favorite places but I not going give up on my dream. I have been dreaming to travel to South Korea, Peru (Lima), Indonesia, European countries, Singapore, Australia or New Zealand. How I really wish that I can go to these countries with someone but my being a bit adventurous (alone) can be excite too. What make me wanted to travel to these countries the most because I have my own reason.

1. South Korea
- Namsan Tower
- Nami Island
- Gyeongbokgung palace
- Jeju Island
- Itaewon
- Everland / Lotte World
- Dongdaemun

2.  Peru (Lima)
- Machu Picchu
- The Inca Trail
- Lake Titicaca

3. Indonesia
- Bali
- Jakarta
- Balikpapan

4. European Countries
- Germany
- Spain
- Italy
- France
- Wales
-Denmark

5. Singapore
- Universal Studio Singapore
- Jurong bird Park

6. Australia
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour bridge
- The rock
- Taronga Zoo

7. New Zealand
-  lake Toupa
- sky tower






One day for sure!!! Never give up on your dream.. because dream do come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog