It's You again

THOUGHT OF YOU







Some said "Dreaming about someone may indicate that you're thinking about them more often, thus they may be in your life more often at the moment, thus they may be more likely to be thinking about you. Dreaming about someone does not make them think about you, but it may indicate they're in your mind. Which mean you may be more likely to be on their mind too!


Today topic is related to 'Dreaming'. On September 17, I had a dream of someone I used to know and someone who is so close to my heart not to long ago. When I went to bed last night, suddenly I thought of that person. Thinking of all the wrongdoing I had done to him and how immature I handle the problem that occur in our relationship, ts all my mistake..Yes, I regret everything and I realize the one to be blame is not him but "me". I should confront and ask him directly all the things that trouble me but instead of doing that I choose to shut him out, and just ignore him without any explanation. all this while I had blamed him for everything, I realize it came from me not from him. I regret it and I cried when thinking of the things that happened to both of us. How immature and how childish I had been. I am ashamed of my self and I am too selfish.






Talking about the dream I had last night, In my dream I remember walking on the street at our village and I happened to bump into him & his brother. I smile at him and hopefully in return he will smile back to me but its shocked me when He just gave me his poker face and from what I can see He is acting like He does not know me and we never get close. I feel like something is not right, even though we not talking anymore but at least He will just smile and nod his head but NOTHING.. He just walk away with his brother. Then I went to one house which is from what I remember, it is my friend's house. From my friend's house, we still can see someone walking at the road passing their backyard house. I just happened to watched from my friend's house he walking passed that road, I saw him look back from that road. He saw me looking at him from that place and he slowly turned his head front meaning to say, so that He actually is not looking at me, He just happened to looking at that place at that time.THE END. I do not know what the meaning of my dream but deep down in my heart I think maybe that the signed He gave to me he get over me now. No regret and no second chance for me anymore. He cannot handle my immature and selfishness behavior.






This few days, I had been thinking of him too often. I don't know why but He keep appearing in my mind. All the things He ever said and our conversation long time ago all playing in my mind. I start to realize I have lost diamond trying to collecting stones. All this time, I thought He is to be blame for all the things happened between the two of us but when looking back now, its all because of me. I am to be blame not him. I sincerely hope He will find his happiness now and I will never wishing him bad things again like I wish not too long ago. You deserved someone better that myself, sorry for all the mistake I have done to you and thank you for all the memories. I will treasure all the memories that we shared, you will be placed deep down my heart.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog