My BROTHERs
















Suddenly I miss my older brother..

I don't know why I miss him right now and I'm thinking of him. After He got married three years ago....No.. after he met his girlfriend (Now his wife). He seems not too care about me anymore.. He only focused or kept his eyes on his girlfriend (wifey). Yes, I'm jealous and I felt I lost my owned brother and lost his attention. Someone stole his attention ..I'm so sad... Before this he used to look after me, protect, help, love and be there for me.He understand me well compare to my second brother. I used to fight with my second brother and my older brother would defend and protected me. Within our siblings, my older brother has a fiery temper and in addition he is tough, tall and big  (not fat). why he always protect me and care for me??

Well.. I'm his only younger sister. Even tough I had older sister but I'm more close to my brother more than my older sister but of course I'm close to her too. My siblings used to said that my older brother and I has the same attitude which is we both has temper and very stubborn. I don't care because I love him and I admitted it. One things that I really like about my brother is when ever I fought with him and disagree with something He always conceded unlike how he treat my other siblings, where He always want people to listen to him.. but not me.. definitely not me. lots of people said that my second brother is more handsome than my older brother but In my opinion my older brother is more handsome. He is tall, handsome, caring, kind, educated, nice, responsible, protector and everything. I'm not saying that my second brother is not handsome nor kid or educated but it just for me I prefer my older brother... but that was before she met his girlfriend.


What should I say.. luckily or sadly... after he met his wifey. He totally forgot about me... He forgot that he had younger sister whom he used to take care,love and focus on. He just can't see me anymore and he is blind with the love he was in.. Everything in his mind and head was his girlfriend. Yes he totally forgot about me.The love he gave to me before he gave to his beloved girlfriend. She replaced my place in my brother's heart. I become a lonely younger sister and seems like I have lost my brothers because my second brother also busy with his girlfriend but I'm more used to that because we're not so close and I don't really care about him. I'm sad how my older brother changed and forgot about me..

One more saddest thing happened after he met his girlfriend.. There are this incident where my cell phone is broken and I don't have any. My brother asked me to used his and let me have it. Yes... of course I'm happy and thankful. ...BUT... I'm shock and sad when one day my older brother asked for his cell phone back which he gave to me last time. He said that his girlfriend's cell phone also broken and he want his girlfriend to used it. I'm very disappointed with him and sad. He preferred to gave that cell phone to that girl than his younger sister when his sister also need that phone. Of course I won't gave it. what is mine forever mine. once you gave me.. I will never give it back. I told him that I also need that cell phone and what I'm suppose to use if I gave that cell phone to her. My brother give it thought about that things. I don't know what in his mind at that time but I'm so happy and thankful when he said that if I really need that cell phone, its okay I can have it. Yes, finally I win over that his girl... like a battle huh... I can see through his eyes and felt that he still care about me.. it just he don't want to show it anymore. I also felt that his girlfriend also jealous when I get close and when my brother focus on me. I don't know why... maybe that is why my brother decided not kept distance from me. I can see it through his girlfriend's eyes that she dislike me and jealous of me.







After He married.... :'(

I totally lost my brother....love....Not only to his girlfriend but he also shows more love to his girlfriend's sisters and He served/care of them..what make me more sad and felt left out is when we went out together.. and his girlfriend's sister was there with us. I feel like I'm outsider..My brother only talked with that girl more than me and he focused on her, and I'm just keep silence and watched what is going on there and I feel awkward with that situation.. he is not talking to me. Started from that day I realized that I lost my older brother..no more love, caring, protect,and everything. I lost everything when he met his wifey. Doesn't mean I hate his wife it just feel like he stole my brother from me and she got everything. My brother whom used to be my protector and there for me..is gone. I never have the chance to talked freely with him anymore.. We're not talking with each other for long time. No more joke, teasing and funny things happened. Even we had time to talked it just something that really important..nothing more. I can said it now.. that I don't like my sister in law because of her I don't get too close to my brother anymore. I just don't know what to talked with him anymore. Everything has changed.. he is now someone husband and which my sister in law have more right and owned him by herself. I am nobody now and I'm away from him.. I have no right to be jealous anymore. She got my brother..his hubby.

But the funny thing after my older brother got married. Last year, my second brother and me get closed. We can talked and joking around each other and we can spent time together. He changed...I can talked with him. Yes, I found someone to replace the emptiness that my older brother left. I never know what kind of brother is my second brother before.. we are so different and we're not so closed. but..now we're very close even though not so close like I used to be with my older brother but at least we can talked and joking with each other. We shared a stories and hangout together...AND now.. I'm very awkward with my older brother.. Every times He came to our house, our siblings just don't know what to talked with him.. I felt like we're not siblings anymore... He is too far away. hard to get or be close with. Nothing to talked with him and feel weird around him.

 Now, I'm very comfortable with my second brother, I can asked for money from him anytime I want and he definitely will gave to me. He never disappointed me.. He provide and gave everything to me even when he broke. In other hand, I just can't asked money from him.. it very awkward and different feeling. I don't know.. It totally different.. I get shy even to asked money from my own brother... even when I really need money I never ever asked money from him. But there is this one time.. when I asked money from my parents, at that time my older brother was there with my mom..and she told him that I need money. Then he gave me money and I'm quite surprise when my mom told me that he gave that to me. wow...I'm shocked.. he never gave me before except for long time ago.

But few months ago when he changed his career or job. He changed again... He always called me and talked with me. At first I got confused and shocked because it been awhile since he gave me called except when there is an important thing but this time.. he just want to talked and asked for my condition. I don't know what to say because it felt awkward because we get stopped talking like sibling before he met his wife but now he want to get close to me again. ever times he had time, he will called me. what makes me more surprise is he even asked me if I have money or not. At that time...I'm still shocked and don't know what to say because he never asked me that before. I told him I still have money and don't worried about it. when I told my mom about that my mom said I just lost some chanced to asked for his money because he never asked that before. yes.. I know I waste that chance.. I don't know if he will ever asked me again or not... there this one time..when we get the chanced to seat and talked together... I can felt that he need our attention and he really missed us. He talking non-stop..feel like He need us and want us to be just like before.. He kept talking and told us the thing he experience at his new place. He really miss us.. I can felt it and I felt the same ways. I miss him..Maybe now he realize that after he got married he distance himself from us and realized that he forgot about his siblings. I'm happy now he is finally back and spent some time with us.


what a lucky day, when I really in needed of money and I'm broke... He gave me called and said that he heard that I really need money.. yes.. I am. I have to pay lot of things. It must my  mom told him about it. I knew it. But I so thank you to my mom because of her my brother gave me money. my mom told me that he told him that I need money but I don't have the courage to asked from him.. when he heard that he called me and gave me money right away.. he gave in large amount. Thank you brother. Finally I'm able to feel my brother 's love toward me and I feel his caring and responsible again. Maybe I will get my brother back..although not fully or not as we used to be before because he is now someone husband but at least I knew he still care and love me. Thank you bro...Really miss you. :')






From your beloved Sister. <3


Comments