I don't know You




yesterday, friend of mine introduced his friend via fb to me. at first, I didn't want to added him as my friend and he using that friend of mine fb to chatted with me. Still I don't wanted to talked or tell him anything..just answered his question and when he requested me to added him as my friend on fb, I decline and I even said that I don't simply added someone that I don't know as my friend. Maybe He feel offence when I said that then he seems to give up. I checked his fb profile, he looks cool and gentle and have nice looking but the mistake is He is drunk ( alcohol ) and of course he smoke...I really hate guy that drunk and smoke even though my dad are smoker but I really hate that types of guys. 



There something make me regret because the thing that we talk about is me asking him to added me as his friend. Its different thing when I added someone and when someone added me, it feel like when someone added me seems like that person look really wanted me as his/her friends. I regret when he seems give up and he don't wanted to be friend with arrogant person. when I said that he can added me if he still want to but he reply that like he don't it anymore.


few minutes ago, I receive friend request and that person was him..I wonder. didn't he said that he don't want just now??WEIRD guy...
I approved him in my friend list and then we continue to chatted again...we talked about something that not important and seems like he is interested on me and he tried to be friendly but don't use to it because I don't know him very well.

But then I know him even though I don't met him..I'm sure lot of thing will come next..wait and see.

Comments