My friends







Yesterday is the best day and wonderful day because I spend my time with my friend during the lunch time. We had activities in their house or more like girls things.  We share stories and talking about lots of thing while we having our lunch. I like spending my time with them and I wish I could spend more time with them next time together with some of our friend that can't join us yesterday. hanging out with them is the best thing because spending time with them make us become close and comfortable around each other.

Even though they're not my besties but I'll considered them as my good friend because in Campus, I spent my time with them and we always doing thing together, seating, eating and talking. We can laugh, make a joke and sharing anything and sometimes become gossip girls, we gossip about other people and everything. Friends like them are special and they're very kind and sporting. All of them looks so beautiful and have a nice figure and the most important thing they have different personalities, I proud to be their friend because even I'm not as beauty as them but they still wanted to be my friend. What are wonderful friend.  Being with them make me change little bit and there a good and bad thing because I change a lot and the thing I never done before I practice it and I realize it but I can't control myself to not do it. Seriously, they're the best people and friend I ever met in this campus. They never tried to influence me be to become bad girl but we supported or encouraging each other and sometimes we come with the same decision and that make us become close and we understand each other feeling and respect it.

Comments