Break the rule Today






I broke the rule of my diet program today.. I don't know why but I feel like wanted to eat, eat and eat...I can't control my mind and myself. I feel tired and the only thing I can think at the time is food..I had my dinner just now and I eat over the limit. I'm regret it after I feel full and I can't turn the time back..I need to buy that thing again..I can't live without it. I should eat and continuously have it until I reach my goals or Ideal weight. I need to lose eight kilogram more. I know it will take time and more effort. without that product I don't believe I can reach my goals that fast. within one week I wanted to lose three kilogram. So that I can become more confident and freely wear anything.  I cannot act like this anymore and It's drive me crazy if I do it again and I'll blame myself and although I feel like I wanted give up already but I cannot imagine what will happen to my body in the future so I need to take care of it and cannot brake the rule anymore. feel sorry toward my body..I will always remind myself from now on. Just wait for one week again and I'll buy that product again. Be patient.

Comments