My bad time management


Time management








Its been long time since I didn't write on my blog..It just I don't have anything to write on it. I am too busy with my life now. I have to work and at the same time I also have to do my research (Thesis). It quite tough for me to deal with...I don't spend my time wisely and I don't know how to manage my time. I have to go work at 7am because a place I been worked is office hours operation which mean we start at 8am until 5pm..but when we reached home we probably arrived at 5.30 04 6pm because usually there will be huge traffic jammed everyday. sometimes we spend 1 hour and half in our way to or back our workplace. It really tiring everyday which I really cant deal with. Sometimes I have to be chef or cooked for our family because no one willing to make a dinner even though they have rest and time to do so. when I make dinner it will took about 1 hour and after that will have our dinner and definitely it will take 1 hour to have dinner (8pm). then I will end up tired to max and sometimes I sleep early at 10 and I can't do my research. everyday the same and even on weekend I will not able to do it. it always unproductive weekend. I end up end my weekend with my own time or going out with friend or family. I dont know how to make or divided my time so that I have good time management.

Comments