Brand New Life







I'm stating my day with new diet program that been recommend by my friend, actually the new program doesn't  recommend by her but I'm the one who envy with her new figure and she lose her weight alot and of course I wanna tried it. Even she can do it , She weight around 74kg but now its turn to be 63kg and that almost the same weight with me now..I'm 60kg right now and its really surprising because I thought I'm 56kg. It's been awhile since I weight myself because I'm afraid of the the weight scale. I'm trauma to know about my weight and I forbidden myself to weight.

That mean now, I need to lose around 15kg in four weeks and will maintain it. I hope I can success because I'm afraid that I'll waste my time and my money for nothing. I really hope...To the new diet program

Comments