PROPOSAL~~~~


I decline not because I don't love you but you know the reason perfectly...





The worst feeling you will feel is when you loving someone who has girlfriend







Last night he confessed at me but I don't know what to say and make decision. I gave him excuses. Seriously, I don't know what to say. I just said that I'm not ready yet and I suggest that we just become friend without any relationship because he still not settle down the relationship with his current girlfriend and I cannot simplify wanted to be in relationship with him. Please give me more time and I need to think carefully before make any decision. Frankly speaking, if he does not had girlfriend I can gave him answer right away but I'm afraid that that will create more problem in future. I know its will really hurt for that girl because she seems to love him so much and I think she'll never cheat on him. I think I better back off before I fall to deep. I think i still can handle and control myself even I have to fighting with my own feeling but its okay as long as I'm not the reason for their break up or he hurt that girl because of me. the thing I wanted is He break  up with her because he think that they can't be together or they'r not meant to be. Maybe I'm not ready to be in relationship yet because God knows when I ready for the responsibility of commitment, he'll reveal the right person to me under the right circumstances. Sometimes the last thing you want to be is just friends, being limited to looking into their eyes seeing the miracle and dream you can't have.


one thing I want him to know that...

If there ever comes a day when we cant be together, keep me in your heart and I'll stay there forever.




BUT...

If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together right now... but they will eventually.

Comments